Tuesday 26 September 2017

Metal Harvest - New Audio Drops Today!

“This is the story of a shell...” 
The wait is over, one of my favourite works has now landed and everyone can listen.  Enjoy!
Next week: Martin Hewitt, Investigator by Arthur Morrison - the first of seven Victorian detective stories (complete release schedule tba).


Metal Harvest
Written & performed by Robert Crighton
With Music by Richard Fawcett

“This is the story of a shell...” Throughout the First World War the armaments created passed through many hands – from those in the mines and factories who made them, to those who transported the boxes and those who fired the guns.  This is the story of one shell, the story of those who touched it and whose lives were changed by it.  Told in words, music, image and song, Metal Harvest is the latest work from award-winning theatre producer Robert Crighton, made in collaboration with musician Richard Fawcett.

My work couldn't happen without the support of my patrons - if you think you could contribute to the work I create, go to www.patreon.com/robertcrighton and see if you can help - you get to listen to my new work before anyone else.
Also, as there's a lot being planned at the moment, if you want to keep up to speed, why not join my mailing list.  I know, so last century. 

Subscribe to my mailing list

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment