Thursday 19 January 2017

Additional New Old Audio - Countdown

I posted a relatively extensive list of future audio posts, but I've missed some possibles out as my schedule expands or contracts - so here's an unplanned audio for next week.  I haven't performed it in ages and had, largely, forgotten about it - so I'm going to record a final version tomorrow for release to my patrons next week.  It will go on general release eventually.

Countdown to the Other Side
Written & Performed by Robert Crighton

A short story, first performed as part of Ghost Storyteller in 2011, telling of the slow fading of a poltergeist and its daily routine.

Release for Patrons - 25th January
General Release TBA

My work couldn't happen without the support of my patrons - if you think you could contribute to the work I create, go to www.patreon.com/robertcrighton and see if you can help - you get to listen to my new work before anyone else.

Also, as there's a lot being planned at the moment, if you want to keep up to speed, why not join my mailing list.  I know, so last century. 

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment