Tuesday 25 October 2016

New People Wanted

Hello Lovely People!
Live from the Get In! prep continues apace.  This second show is all ghostly - so I'm hoping you all dress up in your finest Halloween gear, though, let me make this clear, no scary clowns.  They are not allowed.  So, silly costumes please.  Especially as, at only an hour, you can still go out to a good party if you so wish.

Anyway, Live from the Get In! has been renewed for further shows next year - woohoo - and I'm looking for new comics to join us.  I want to find new local comics from the Sudbury area and beyond for next year.  If you think you’re funny, write your own material, or want to perform someone else’s, then I want to hear from you.  It won’t be a turn up, open mic show, the event will be curated and I want to help emerging comics hone their craft and make sure the audience get the laughs for their bucks.
Anyone interested in performing on the show next year can contact me at contact@milkbottleproductions.co.uk or see me after the next show, this Saturday night.

Milk Bottle Productions Presents...
LIVE FROM THE GET IN! 
COMEDY GHOST NIGHT
An hour of radio comedy and sketches with a Halloween Theme
Ghost’s are funny, especially because all they do is play dress up in sheets and creak the odd floorboard. New material, sketches and monologues – it’s an hour of laughter, curated by award-winning writer and performer Robert Crighton and streamed live as a radio show from the auditorium of the Quay Theatre.

Tickets £5
Saturday 29th October at 7.30pm
Box Office: 01787 374 745 
Or book online at www.quaysudbury.com
Live audio streaming on the night can be heard at www.ustream.tv/channel/robert-crighton-storyteller


My work couldn't happen without the support of my patrons - if you think you could contribute to the work I create, go to www.patreon.com/robertcrighton and see if you can help.


No comments:

Post a Comment