Tuesday 18 February 2014

Watching Feedback

Well, last night went pretty well, though many lessons to learn.  Namely that if you're doing essentially an exhibition style event, let the audience in slowly - the first ten fifteen minutes were a bit overwhelming for everyone and it took time for people to settle in.  In fact, one person left after about ten / fifteen minutes, which is a shame, as once it settled everyone was really into the experience.
Frankly, I'm knackered now, so I'll leave you with the audience feedback and write a proper blog another day...

You Have Been Watching Audience Feedback

Really enjoyed ‘Off Grid’ + ‘Outsourced Memories’.  Same interesting relevant ideas.  Nice to see something a bit different at the Quay.

Attention to detail was very impressive.  The atmosphere of the room was very overwhelming (in a positive way).  Lots of information, we had to work hard to process each story – I really liked that.

I liked the touching – the physical human to human contact to initiate communication.  GREAT to see laboratory type work at the Quay.  Experiment and exploration.

I particularly liked the biohazard styling and my favourite exhibit was ‘Spam’.

I liked the visualisation of ‘Spam’.  It was an ingenious way of doing it.


The layout and whole ambience was great.  The performers were amazing 10 / 10.  ‘Off Grid' was my favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment