Wednesday 4 September 2013

Four Days...

Only four days to go before I launch The BIG Project - and I'm buried in photos.  Tuesday was a good day for that - I had some friends help me out, so I wasn't just sitting alone painting myself up to look like a zebra.  I did a reasonable job of it - I know now how it should be done, so next time I'll be able to do a cracking zebra face.  It was a brown striped zebra, which initially felt a bit wrong as it meant I looked like I was blacking up.  Luckily the zebra-ness of the face came through and awkwardness was averted.
If anything the zebra face was a little too intense - you can see why tribes have used animal imagery for warpaint and the like.  He's quite a mild zebra really.
But, Hang it all, I can't tell you any more of that.  It'll all come out on Sunday 8th September at 1pm in the bar of the Quay Theatre, Sudbury or Live Streamed Online - at the Robert Crighton: Storyteller ustream channel.  Full Launch Info here.

So, as I can't show you the final shots themselves, here's a couple from the pre-shoot.




No comments:

Post a Comment